Monday, July 7, 2014

WEIGH IN WEEK 2

I apologize for being MIA the past few days. Things have been hectic and I was unable to find the time to report my latest Weight Watchers weigh in. Unfortunately, this weigh in was not a great one for me. I have had consecutive losses the past 10 weeks until now. I knew it would happen eventually but I still found myself unprepared for a gain. These results probably have a lot to do with the 4th of July and an unfortunate IHOP situation. However, I am getting back on track and hope to have a more positive outcome next week. Coincidentally, the WW meeting topic was all about bouncing back! So here I go! Here are my week 2 weigh in results.


WEIGH IN WEEK 2 RESULTS
07/05
Weight: 183.2
Change Since Last Week: + 1.4
Total Weight Lost: - 12.2

You can keep up with my weight loss journey by checking back each week and also following my weight tracker on the right hand side of the blog! Please share any thoughts or your own weight loss triumphs and struggles in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment