Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WEIGH IN WEEK 4 & 5

I apologize again for being a neglectful blogger. I have been sort of ashamed to admit my weigh in results for the past two weeks but am going to finally own up to my struggles. I have not been on point with following the weight watchers program lately and my weigh in results reflect it. Even so, i'm still trucking along and hope that this graph will start going down again. So here they are. . . my weigh in results. Week 4 I saw a little weight gain, but during week 5 I maintained an even level. Here's hoping that with some increased activity this week I'll get back on track!


WEIGH IN WEEK 4 RESULTS
07/19
Weight: 185.8
Change Since Last Week: + 2.2
Total Weight Lost: - 9.6

WEIGH IN WEEK 5 RESULTS
07/26
Weight: 185.8
Change Since Last Week: 0
Total Weight Lost: - 9.6

You can keep up with my weight loss journey by checking back each week and also following my weight tracker on the right hand side of the blog! Please share any thoughts or your own weight loss triumphs and struggles in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment