Sunday, June 22, 2014

FRIED PICKLES, an intro

Hello! I’m Saralyn and welcome to Fried Pickles! Fried Pickles is a personal blog that follows my ups and downs through life, weight loss, and living with fibromyalgia. Thanks for coming along for the ride!

First, a little bit about me . . . I’m a part-time law student who decided to return to school after spending two years dealing with a medical crisis. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, a chronic pain disorder, in the fall of 2012. I had just finished my first year of law school when my new diagnosis completely derailed my plans. Since that time, I have done a lot of self-discovery, reflection, and healing with the help of my lovely fiancé Sami. In addition to learning how to live with chronic pain, I have started a personal adventure towards health and weight loss. With the help of Weight Watchers and my supportive wife-to-be, I am on a positive path that I hope will resonate with you.

Next, a little bit about FRIED PICKLES . . . Fried Pickles is my outlet in the form of a blog. An avenue for me to share my story, excitement, and struggles as a twenty-something gal trying to make her way in the world. I hope that others living with fibromyalgia, on a weight loss journey, or simply trying to find their path will connect with my story and feel inspired to share theirs. Please read along as I tackle my health, chronic illness, and life’s other adventures. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

-Saralyn

No comments:

Post a Comment